This model of Automatic Swing Door Openers is specifically intended for exterior doors. It will auutomatically open and close swing doors up to 100 lbs in weight and 42 inches wide. The door opener is equipped with an electric strike manual locking device that can be operated even during a power outage. Note: This product is not intended for use where there is a strong wind factor.
It is highly recommended that the Manual Lock/Electric Strike be professionally installed. To not do so will void your warranty.
The SL150dm Automatic Swing Door Opener for exterior doors can be used on outside (exterior) doors of independent and assisted living facilities, medical and nursing homes, private homes and offices.
Specific Swing Door Opener Application:
Swing Door Opener Features:
- Exterior Doors
- Maximum door width: 40 inches
- Maximum door weight: 100 lbs
- Swing Alignment: Either left or right swing
- Swing Direction: either Swing In or Swing Out
- Exterior Swing Door Features:
- Can be installed on most doors, including wood and metal doors
- "hit and stop" feature ensures safety operation
- Fail safe operation - Door can be opened/closed freely during power outages
- Built in mechanical clutch to prevent motor from damage when external force is applied to the motor
- Audio warning as an indication when the swing door is operating
- Auto learn door travel limits
- Three different operating modes 1) Toggle Operation 2) Open/Close Operation and 3) Timer Operation, closes door automatically after a specified period of time (user programmable)
- Can learn up to 16 remote controls
- Product Certification: CE, FCC, IC, ETL (meets UL 325 standard), cETL (Meets CSA C22.2 No. 247.92 standard)
- Door Operator
- One 4 Button Transmitter
- Electric Strike
- Mounting Hardware
- AC Adaptor
Special quantity discount pricing exists for this product on this site .
This item is available for single quantity purchase at our sister site for individual customers - elderstore.com. To purchase only one unit of this product, please click here!
FAQ about the product: www.skylinkhome.com/docs/manuals/otodor/SDO_faq_060601.pdf
Warranty Information: www.skylinkhome.com/docs/manuals/otodor/DM_warranty_form_060126.pdf
Models and Uses: www.skylinkhome.com/docs/manuals/otodor/SDO_Public_Guide_060527.pdf