The Wireless Emergency Alerting System is a personal emergency phone dialer with two way communication capabilities. The emergency dialer can be activated by any pre-programmed transmitter or the keypad on the dialer unit itself.
This application would be appropriate for seniors, physically disabled, 24 hour convenience stores, evening and night workers, etc.
The emergency dialer will send an emergency voice message to: the authorities (police, fire), relatives, pagers, cell phones, offices, friends, etc. It is ideal for assistance, protection and security, or any situation which might require immediate emergency notification.
The emergency Dial Alert is activated when the red panic button on the key pad or ANY transmitter which has been pre-programmed to communicate with the Dial-Alert is pressed.
The emergency dialer is multi-functional. It can also be used as a speakerphone capable of receiving and sending telephone calls. You can also pre-program three different speed dial numbers for your convenience. These pre-programmed phone numbers can be activated (or called) by pressing on the buttons on the dialer itself or the corresponding buttons on the transmitter. These three telephone numbers may differ (if you choose) from the pre-programmed emergency telephone numbers.
● No monthly monitoring fees
● Activated by transmitter or keypad
● 9 emergency phone number memory
● Dials each phone number up to 9 times
● Repeats emergency message to a phone number up to 9 times
● Stores a 40 second voice message
● 3 speed dials for two way communication
● Automatically overrides an occupied line for your emergency call
● Programmable pause time for pager access
● Uses up to 16 programmed transmitters
● Programmable entry/exit delay
● Works with PBX or regular phone system
● Tone or pulse dialing
● Universal dial tone adapts to all phone companies voice systems
● Operated by AC Adaptor, six 1.5V backup batteries (not included)
● Low battery indication
● Time clock display
● Back lit keypad
● Easy installation
Emergency Dialer includes: the MS2001 Emergency Dialer, one Keychain Remote, AC Adaptor and phone line.
To view the instruction manual, click here.
Note: This product can be used as part of a "monitoring center" capable of monitoring up to 1000 station units. Each station unit can monitor up to 16 people/devices.
As an example, the residents in a seniors residence, group or personal care home. To set up a monitoring center, each of the up to 16 people monitored would need a SLMS2001 Emergency Dialer with a keychain remote. Plus one additional dialer to act as the Central Control Dialer.
Call for information and pricing.